Saturday 31 January 2015

Scallies

btw the Scallies have been Green Stuffed to the bases. These guys aren't an option for Confrontation Scavvies, but are the close combat enforcers in a Necromunda Scavvy gang. There's no better time to get these monsters on the painting table.

On Wednesday, the Pit Kings had a swift run out at the http://z13.invisionfree.com/HamiltonHowlers/index.php? club and the Forum has a dedicated Confrontation section. There were no photos taken as my opponent had proxies for his gangers and my guys are not yet finished. http://z13.invisionfree.com/HamiltonHowlers/index.php?showforum=33 There is a narrative report, but as you'll read, poor Cess didn't make it through unscathed.

The long and short of it is that I had the chance to do that vital post game (interphase) recruitment. With no cash, trading was out the question, but I rolled up the offer of a Heavy Bolter and a Heavy Stubber... Dream on. More importantly, I didn't roll a double. Ammo horde or catastrophic wound. I manged to inspire four further raw recruits, despite the Prestige loss from the lost game.

Four raw recruits, I.E. four new scavvies required...

Pronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment