Saturday 31 January 2015

Murder on the Dance Floor

but you better not break the groove...


Ooo Kay. It has all got a wee bit busy. First up, I've got a wee game of Batman Miniature Game tomorrow, so Penguin Titan thug, two mooks and Felicity B have jumped in for a wee black undercoat. Next up, I've modeled my new recruits. On the extreme left (with the Green base) and the Tinboy next to him, front Middleman and the guy to Felicity's right, are the four new Scavvies.

Only, Mr Middleman will be the new representation of Cess. He has a wasted right arm and now has Handbow duties. For the others, it is Stub pistols, except for Green base, who has a Bolt Pistol. Bolt weaponry is too common in Confrontation.

After that, I Green Stuffed their bases and as you do, I mixed up to much Stuff, so I revisited some lovely Oldhammer Daemonettes of Slaanesh, who needed a stuffing.

So it is all happening.

For the original gang, I painted their boils with Red Glaze, put a centre spot of Titillating Pink on each mound and the used Blood Red on every second spot to make the peaks look angry and sore. In addition, I played with drybrushing Ryza Rust across the weaponry.

More fun'n'games tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Busy boy, all looking good. Can I make a suggestion? I think your Scavvy bases need to be lighter or, a better idea, their clothes need to be lighter, colour-wise, as both the bases and clothes are too similar and it diminishes the effect of your painting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You free on Sunday 8th for a proper, grown up game of Confrontation? I work till 6 but am sure I can slope off a bit earlier and cycle up to St Aidan's if you are up for it

    ReplyDelete